Tuesday 6 November 2012

Craft Fair News

Last Saturday was my first craft fair of the season!

The last few weeks I have been very busy preparing all my stock, including the launch of a new range of products.  (I blogged about those here). Although the fair was disappointingly quiet and footfall was low, I still managed to sell quite a few little gifts and I had some great feedback on my new range.

My little helper was my little sister who I roped in to keep me company all day- Big thanks to Jenny!


My Best seller on the day was my vintage style owl keyring.. with two more fairs to go before Christmas and only one of these left, I think I best make some more!


Find me and my handmade treats at Lichfield Guildhall craft fair on:

Saturday 17th November 10am-4pm
&
Saturday 15th December 10am-4pm

Keep up-to-date daily by following me on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment