Friday 14 December 2012

// FEATURED IN // 1000 Portrait Illustrations

My work has been featured in this wonderful publication, 1000 Portrait Illustrations, and I have finally managed to get myself a copy to show you all.

Last year, shortly after leaving University, I was approached by the author to be featured in the 'realistic' section of the book. I was amazed that my work had been recognised and considered to feature alongside some truly amazing illustrators, most of whom had inspired my work throughout my time at University.

It is a fantastic feeling to see my work published,  although it is also quite strange seeing my University work there... My whole way of working has changed so much since then!

Anyway here's a peek if you can't get to Waterstones!

The book is divided into two sections- realistic and experimental portraiture work and displays a range of different styles. It's the perfect resource book for anyone interested in portraits.





No comments:

Post a Comment