Wednesday 2 January 2013

My 2012

I am so pleased with my first year as a freelance illustrator and I couldn't be more happy about what I have achieved. I am humbled to have had so much support from not only friends and family, but from the people who have followed me through my social networks and given me some really supportive comments and feedback.

Here is a little reflection in pictures...

1. Graduation at the Symphony Hall, Birmingham  2. The Enquiry Desk: In Session, presentation at Pick Me Up Arts fair, Somerset House, London  3. Window display backdrops at Browns Fashion, London  4. Secret 7" Project exhibition at The Idea Generation Gallery, London


5. Signed Florence & The Machine vinyl from the Secret 7" project competition  6. I discovered and took a class at COW Studio in Birmingham's Jewellery quarter  7. First book cover illustration for The Gentlemen Press  8. Selected for 'British Culture' exhibition at John Lewis, London Oxford Street store


9. Hero of Switzerland group exhibition at The Lomography Gallery, East London  10. My precious little nephew was brought into the world September 18  11. 'Ghost Bike' illustration selected for new talent category in Images 36: Best of British Illustration  12. Illustrations featured in 1000 Portrait illustrations publication


13. Started a new venture by adorning handmade products with my illustrations 14. Sold my new handmade products at Christmas craft fairs 15. Made more products for Christmas 16. Had the best New Years Eve with some of my favourite people

Wishing you all a very happy 2013! x

No comments:

Post a Comment