Monday 25 March 2013

Blog&BuySale ~ Spring Wish List Favourites

If you are a regular follower .. you may have heard the news I spoke about a few weeks ago that some of my products had been selected for the Blog&BuySale Spring Wish List?

The Wish List launched Sunday 17th March and runs for 7 weeks, until Sunday 5th May. The list provides a showcase of some of the very best creative products available online from independent artists & designers. I am so pleased my handmade wares are featured alongside so many awesome products.



Bunny Cushion - Rebecca Abell - £20
Barn Owl Illustration Collar Clips - Rebecca Abell - £10

 

My Favourites

 

Here is a pick of my favourites from the list.. there surely is a fab selection of Spring treats to choose from .. (it has been very difficult to restrain myself from buying everything!)

Be sure to check out the full showcase here: BlogandBuySale

Geometric Leather and Waxed Clutch - Weald Handmade - £25
Hand Woven Wool Rug - Agnis Smallwood - £39


Pigeon Brooch - Alice Shields - £16
Tea Tin - Comins Tea House - £20
iPhone Case - Cayenablanca - £18
More Blog&BuySale:

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment